Generative AI Art: A Beginner’s Guide to 10x Your Output with Killer Text Prompts (Midjourney, DALL-E 2, Craiyon)
Want to take your creative skills to the next level? Got no real design skills?
Well, now is the time to explore the exciting new field of generative AI art!
Creating AI art doesn’t require any specialized programming knowledge or even much talent for design.
Using software such as DALL-E 2 or Midjourney, anyone can multiply their design output with little to no budget required and without involving any professional human resources. This offers a new form of leverage and one that is permissionless. You don’t need somebody else’s permission or investment to create your own AI creative production line.
What’s more, the results that you can achieve from text prompt-based software is already impressive and those results are only going to improve over time—think in months, not years.
To get started, this book provides all the information and tips you need to produce exhibition-worthy art in minutes.
What You Will Learn
- A comparison review of AI art software including Stable Diffusion, DALL-E 2, Craiyon, and Midjourney
- A step-by-step demo for creating your first stunning AI-generated art using Midjourney and Craiyon
- Give yourself an AI-enhanced six pack using the image masking technique
- How to use modifiers and parameters to create art exactly the way you want
- How to use ChatGPT and Character.AI to enhance your AI art
- How to install a free web browser to remix images you find online using AI
- Why framing is important but often overlooked
- How to use images as a prompt to create your next artwork
- AI art text prompt templates for guaranteed results
- Introduction to image rights and the downsides of AI generated art
(The contents of this book were last updated in January 2023)