How to Cheat in Photoshop CS4
- Length: 448 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publisher: Focal Press
- Publication Date: 2008-12-16
- ISBN-10: 0240521153
- ISBN-13: 9780240521152
- Sales Rank: #1699382 (See Top 100 Books)
Do you want to let your creativity run wild in Photoshop, but don’t know where to start? Are you having trouble getting your ideas out of your head and onto the screen? Do you need your photomontages to look convincing… and fast?
Nobody knows more about how to work quickly under pressure and still produce top-notch results than hands-on digital artist, author and journalist Steve Caplin. This guide is packed with real-world examples, timesaving hints and tips and detailed step-by-step instructions that make the impossible seem possible.
Fully updated for Photoshop CS4, this must-have-resource is also backwards compatible with any previous version of Photoshop.
* Extensive new material to show you how to take your Photoshop skills to a professional level
* DVD includes all the brand new images from the book, 300 high resolution AbleStock images plus over 2 hours of QuickTime movies of the projects
* Benefit from a professional illustrator’s timesaving tips and tricks!