How to Deal with Angry People: 10 Strategies for Facing Anger at Home, at Work and in the Street
- Length: 224 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publisher: Watkins Publishing
- Publication Date: 2023-05-09
- ISBN-10: 1786786648
- ISBN-13: 9781786786647
- Sales Rank: #44777 (See Top 100 Books)
Ryan Martin, aka Tiktok’s “The Anger Professor” (162k followers), offers 10 highly effective, research-based strategies for coping with the anger you have to face, whether at home, at work, on the street or online.
Whether the confrontations are taking place at home, at work or online, the emotional toll of dealing with an angry person day-in day-out can be huge. As we often can’t cut ourselves off from these angry people (although terminating the relationship is an option that’s explored), this book draws on the author’s years of research and clinical practice to help readers manage potentially explosive situations for the best possible outcomes. The book:
- Reveals the psychological factors that underpin an angry personality (eg genetics, gender, other personality traits).
- Offers ten key strategies for dealing effectively with angry people, from figure out what you want from this person and know when to disengage to avoid character assaults and find ways to reach those who refuse to communicate.
- Provides case studies, fact boxes, tips and activities to support readers as they deal with the angry people in their lives.
Free ChaptersTry Audible and Get Two Free Audiobooks »
To access the link, solve the captcha.
Recommended BooksMore Similar Books »
Practical Guide to Azure Cognitive Services: Leverage the power of Azure OpenAI to optimize operations, reduce costs, and deliver cutting-edge AI solutions
Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure Certification Companion: Hands-on Preparation and Practice for Exam AZ-204
Professional Image Editing Made Easy with Affinity Photo: Apply Affinity Photo fundamentals to your workflows to edit, enhance, and create great images
Data Structures in Java