Maximize the Power of Your BlackBerry Storm2
Master all the versatile capabilities of the hot handheld that’s taking the world by storm. How to Do Everything: BlackBerry Storm2shows you how to set up and customize your device, make calls, manage contacts, send and receive messages, snap photos, and capture video footage. You’ll learn how to download and install all kinds of apps, map with GPS, play games, listen to music, create playlists, and so much more. This hands-on guide covers it all!
- Make phone calls, use e-mail, and access the web
- Use various messaging options, including BlackBerry Messenger, SMS, and MMS
- Take photos and capture video
- Customize with ring tones, wallpaper, and themes
- Download applications from BlackBerry App World
- Connect to Wi-Fi hotspots
- Navigate with BlackBerry Maps and GPS
- Tether your BlackBerry to your computer
- Load and play music, create playlists, and set up synching
- Use the calendar and clock and manage appointments
- Secure, back up, restore, and troubleshoot your BlackBerry Storm2.
About the Author:
Joli Ballew is a technical author, technical author, technology trainer, community college instructor, and gadget expert. She has written more than 30 books, including How to Do Everything: Netbook, How to Do Everything with Windows Vista Media Center, and others.