HTML5 and CSS3: Learn HTML and CSS from Experts
- Length: 492 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publication Date: 2022-11-29
- ISBN-10: B0BNNB61JC
- Sales Rank: #626964 (See Top 100 Books)
Learn HTML5 and CSS3 from Experts
The book is aimed at web developers and designers who want to learn HTML5 and CSS3.
- It is for beginners in web development and web design.
- It is a complete reference book for those who want to learn HTML and CSS codes for front-end web development.
- For individuals who want to build websites or learn web design.
What will you learn?
In the first part of the book, you will learn the following:
- HTML document structure and HTML elements such as headings, paragraphs, hyperlinks, images, lists, tables, iframes, etc.
- HTML entities, Data URIs
- HTML formatting elements and the style attribute
- Semantic HTML elements
- Block elements, inline elements, and inline-block elements
- Web forms, including form elements and form validation
- HTML multimedia: audio and video
- HTML graphics: SVG and canvas
- HTML events: window events, form events, keyboard events, mouse events, and clipboard events
- HTML advanced APIs: drag and drop, geolocation, web storage, web workers.
In the second part of the book, you will learn the following:
- Basic CSS: syntax, comments, and units (absolute and relative lengths).
- Introduce three types of CSS: Inline CSS, Internal CSS, and External CSS.
- CSS selectors: Universal selector, Type selector, ID selector, Class selector, Multiple-class selector, Pseudo-class selector, Pseudo-element, Combined selector, Attribute selector, and selector grouping.
- CSS cascading rules and inheritance in CSS.
- CSS box model: box-sizing types, margins, outline, borders, padding, width, and height.
- CSS colors: color names, HEX colors, RGB colors, and grey colors.
- CSS text: text rendering, text spacing, text position, CSS fonts.
- CSS backgrounds: background properties, gradient backgrounds, and CSS sprites.
- CSS display: display vs. visibility, object-fit, cursor, overflow, opacity, shadows, multiple columns, table styling, list styling, and CSS transforms.
- CSS layout: position, float, z-index, flexbox, grid, and CSS alignment.
- CSS transitions and animations.
- Advanced web design CSS: CSS variables, calculation, and CSS counters.
- Responsive CSS: responsive web design (RWD), RWD viewport, CSS media, RWD grid view, and Mobile-first vs. Desktop-first.
Free ChaptersTry Audible and Get Two Free Audiobooks »
To access the link, solve the captcha.
Recommended BooksMore Similar Books »
Learn React with TypeScript: A beginner's guide to reactive web development with React 18 and TypeScript, 2nd Edition
Universal Principles of UX: 100 Timeless Strategies to Create Positive Interactions between People and Technology (Volume 4)
Quick Start Guide to FFmpeg: Learn to Use the Open Source Multimedia-Processing Tool like a Pro
Getting started with Sparkle