Intelligent Automation with Blue Prism: Design intelligent automation solutions using best practices with RPA and machine learning
Become an expert at developing, designing, and managing intelligent automation solutions in Blue Prism
- Learn how to develop and design complex IPA solutions in Blue Prism
- Leverage machine learning to accelerate productions running at high scale and volume
- Discover how development in IA differs from RPA while working on real-world IA use cases
- Purchase of the print or Kindle book includes a free PDF eBook
Intelligent Automation (IA) stands out as an impactful enterprise technology, shaping the future of work. As the world grapples with challenges like labor shortages and an aging workforce, the spotlight is on IA as a transformative solution.
This book is your hands-on guide to integrating machine learning with Blue Prism (BP).
You’ll learn how to design IA solutions using Work Queues, Session Variables, and more, and understand the criteria for evaluating ML for automation to create proper solution design. Once you’ve learned how to create reusable IA templates from best practices, you’ll see how they reduce the time needed to bring a solution into production. The book then takes you through the BP Control Room and management aspects of an IA solution, introducing you to the unique management concerns IA presents compared to RPA, due to the uncertainty introduced by model predictions and a constantly evolving regulatory environment that restricts how IA can be used. The book highlights IA’s impact on the wider automation context through user permissions, security, deployments, and BP’s Robotic Operating Model, and concludes by recreating a real-world intelligent automation processes in BP. This book is not just practical; it’s also enriched by real-life experience and the insights distilled from the authors’ research at MIT, which examined over 70 IA use cases.
What you will learn
- Harness the integration of Blue Prism with machine learning to make predictions
- Explore concepts that guide to the design of maintainable IA solutions
- Understand how IA impacts Control Room operations
- Implement best practices for managing the risks associated with IA
- Develop reusable templates to kickstart IA development
- Uncover the design principles behind real-life IA examples used in production
Who this book is for
This book is for RPA developers looking to get hands-on with integrating machine learning predictions into Blue Prism processes. No prior model building experience is required, as the focus is on using ML in an automated manner. Developers who want to understand how to design Blue Prism solutions for intelligent automation, as well as RPA process controllers and COE management will benefit from this book. Anyone involved in managing the uncertainty and risks introduced by machine learning in the automation program will find this guide insightful.