Smart grid technologies include sensing and measurement technologies, advanced components aided with communications and control methods along with improved interfaces and decision support systems. Smart grid techniques support the extensive inclusion of clean renewable generation in power systems. Smart grid use also promotes energy saving in power systems. Cyber security objectives for the smart grid are availability, integrity and confidentiality.
Five salient features of this book are as follows:
- AI and IoT in improving resilience of smart energy infrastructure
- IoT, smart grids and renewable energy: an economic approach
- AI and ML towards sustainable solar energy
- Electrical vehicles and smart grid
- Intelligent condition monitoring for solar and wind energy systems