Learning C# by Developing Games with Unity
C# Programming for Unity Game Development
About this book
Never before has the video game market been at a better time. There are currently many platforms available and the emergence of mobile devices has revolutionized the sector.
The existence of multiple platforms implies great challenges for developers in decision making, both in the choice of platforms and in the sizing of work teams , One solution to these problems is to use a game engine, and without a doubt the most popular and used engine of the moment is Unity, Unity is the most popular engine for reasons such as its powerful tools, its ability to generate games on more than 20 different platforms, its excellent learning curve and the hundreds of add-ons available to it developed by third parties.
What you’ll learn
In this book you will learn in a practical way with numerous examples that will guide you step by step:
- Getting to know the Unity interface
- Learn C# programming syntax from scratch
- What the fundamental elements of the Unity engine are
- Understand programming fundamentals with practice examples in C#
- Explore the interface and features of Unity
- Create a game design document and prototype level
- Explore intermediate programming topics and best practices
- Implement game mechanics, interactions, and UI elements with C#
- develop your first games