You’ll begin by working through some basic examples in TensorFlow.js before diving deeper into neural network architectures, DataFrames, TensorFlow Hub, model conversion, transfer learning, and more. Once you finish this book, you’ll know how to build and deploy production-ready deep learning systems with TensorFlow.js.
- Explore tensors, the most fundamental structure of machine learning
- Convert data into tensors and back with a real-world example
- Combine AI with the web using TensorFlow.js and other tools
- Use resources to convert, train, and manage machine learning data
- Start building and training your own training models from scratch
- Learn how to create your own image classification models
- Examine transfer learning: retraining an advanced model to perform a new task