Managing Teams in the Hybrid Age: The HBR Guides Collection (8 Books)
Lead your hybrid team to success.
The strictly nine-to-five office routine no longer exists, and you may be managing a team that works in several different locations at different times of day. How can you keep your team engaged and remain connected and visible, both in person and virtually? Managing Teams in the Hybrid Age: The HBR Guides Collection offers ideas and strategies to lead your team to its highest, most productive potential, whether they’re working across the table or across an ocean. Included in this eight-book set are: HBR Guide to Managing Flexible Work, HBR Guide to Remote Work, HBR Guide to Being a Great Boss, HBR Guide to Leading Teams, HBR Guide to Making Every Meeting Matter, HBR Guide to Motivating People, HBR Guide to Collaborative Teams, and HBR Guide to Beating Burnout.
You’ll learn how to:
- Adjust to the flexible work arrangements that promote productivity and inclusion for you and your team members
- Craft a work-from-home routine that makes it easier, rather than harder, to work remotely
- Embody what it means to be a supportive and successful leader
- Create an efficient, collaborative, and motivated team
- Hold purposeful, engaging, and efficient meetings
- Prioritize employees’ professional development and job satisfaction
- Use passion and influence to promote effective collaborative teams
- Make the necessary changes to prevent burnout
Arm yourself with the advice you need to succeed on the job, with the most trusted brand in business. Packed with how-to essentials from leading experts, the HBR Guides provide smart answers to your most pressing work challenges.