Exercise your programming logic skills in Java with the book “Mastering Java: 100+ Solved and Commented Exercises to Accelerate Your Learning”.
In this book, over 100 programming logic exercises are presented, all solved and commented. In many exercises, multiple solutions are provided so that you can compare different ways of solving a programming problem.
WHO IS THIS BOOK FOR?
This book is aimed at people who are starting to program and need to develop their programming logic skills using the Java language.
This book is divided into 7 chapters according to programming topics.
- Mathematical Formulas (15 exercises)
- Conditionals (20 exercises)
- Loops (25 exercises)
- Arrays (10 exercises)
- Strings (10 exercises)
- Matrices (10 exercises)
- Recursive Functions (10 exercises)
In each chapter, before presenting the exercises and their respective solutions, a brief introduction/review of Java is provided on the topic covered in the chapter.
All the code presented in the book is made available to the reader through a link provided within the e-book.
EXAMPLE QUESTIONS FROM THE BOOK
- Create a program that asks the user for a number and displays the multiplication table for that number using a loop.
- Create a program that reads two words and checks if the second word is an anagram of the first.
- Develop a recursive function to calculate the sum of the digits of an integer.
This book is also recommended for teachers who teach subjects such as Algorithms, Programming, Programming Logic, etc., and need a comprehensive resource with problems to use as examples and activities with their students.
Mastering Java: 100+ Solved and Commented Exercises to Accelerate Your Learning is an important resource for those who want to start and excel in the world of Java programming. Get your copy now and start your journey towards mastery in Java programming!