Mastering Microsoft Endpoint Manager: Deploy and manage Windows 10, Windows 11, and Windows 365 on both physical and cloud PCs
Design and implement a secure end-to-end desktop management solution with Microsoft Endpoint Manager
- Learn everything you need to know about deploying and managing Windows on physical and cloud PCs
- Simplify remote working for cloud-managed cloud PCs via new service Windows 365
- Benefit from the authors’ experience of managing physical endpoints and traditional virtual desktop infrastructures (VDI)
One of the main reasons for the slow adoption of Modern Workplace solutions designed to simplify the management layer of your environment is the lack of understanding and knowledge of the product. With this book, you’ll learn everything you need to know to make the shift to the Modern Workplace, running Windows 10, Windows 11, or Windows 365.
Mastering Microsoft Endpoint Manager explains various concepts in detail to give you the clarity to plan how to use Microsoft Endpoint Manager (MEM) and eliminate potential migration challenges beforehand. You’ll get to grips with using new services such as Windows 365 Cloud PC, Windows Autopilot, profile management, monitoring and analytics, universal print, and much more. The book will take you through the latest features and new Microsoft cloud services to help you to get to grips with the fundamentals of Microsoft Endpoint Manager and understand which services you can manage. Whether you are talking about physical or cloud endpoints―it’s all covered.
By the end of the book, you’ll be able to set up MEM and use it to run Windows 10, Windows 11, and Windows 365 efficiently.
What you will learn
- Understand how Windows 365 Cloud PC makes the deployment of Windows in the cloud easy
- Configure advanced policy management within MEM
- Discover modern profile management and migration options for physical and cloud PCs
- Harden security with baseline settings and other security best practices
- Find troubleshooting tips and tricks for MEM, Windows 365 Cloud PC, and more
- Discover deployment best practices for physical and cloud-managed endpoints
- Keep up with the Microsoft community and discover a list of MVPs to follow
Who This Book Is For
If you are an IT professional, enterprise mobility administrator, architect, or consultant looking to learn about managing Windows on both physical and cloud endpoints using Microsoft Endpoint Manager, this book is for you.