Mastering Windows Server 2022 with Azure Cloud Services: IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS
- Length: 544 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publisher: Sybex
- Publication Date: 2022-11-01
- ISBN-10: 1119798922
- ISBN-13: 9781119798927
- Sales Rank: #3269998 (See Top 100 Books)
Extend your on-premises Windows Server deployments to the cloud with Azure
In Mastering Windows Server 2022 with Azure Cloud Services: IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS, 5-time Microsoft MVP Winner William Panek delivers a comprehensive and practical blueprint for planning, implementing, and managing environments that include Azure IaaS-hosted Windows Server-based workloads.
You’ll learn to use the expansive, hybrid capabilities of Azure, how to migrate virtual and physical server workloads to Azure IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS, and how to manage and secure Azure virtual machines running Windows Server 2022.
This book also offers:
- Foundational explanations of core Azure capabilities, including Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
- Explorations of the tools you’ll need to implement Azure solutions, including Windows Admin Center and PowerShell
- Examples of implementing identity in Hybrid scenarios, including Azure AD DS on Azure IaaS and managed AD DS
Perfect for IT professionals who manage on-premises Windows Server environments, seek to use Azure to manage server workloads, and want to secure virtual machines running on Windows Server 2022, Mastering Windows Server 2022 with Azure Cloud Services: IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS is also a must-read resource for anyone involved in administering or operating Microsoft Azure IaaS workloads.