Math Learning Strategies: How Parents and Teachers Can Help Kids Excel in Math
- Length: 140 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Publication Date: 2023-03-08
- ISBN-10: 1475867239
- ISBN-13: 9781475867237
- Sales Rank: #967549 (See Top 100 Books)
Help kids excel in math! Discover learning strategies used by high achieving individuals who attended Ivy League Colleges and/or pursued STEM careers to be successful math students.
- Parents and teachers will gain insights about how math learning happens and how to create optimal conditions for learning.
- Concrete strategies are provided to help students think mathematically so that they understand and retain the information. The goal is to study smarter to get results! Strategies used by highly successful students are shared.
- Ideas to build confidence in math to achieve success are described
- Strategies for homework and how to create an environment for success is discussed
- Parents and teachers will gain ideas on how to advocate for the needs of the students based on their ability level and to develop collaborative relationships that are mutually beneficial
- A general overview of the Common Core Mathematics Standards and how they build across the grade levels is provided.
Free ChaptersTry Audible and Get Two Free Audiobooks »
To access the link, solve the captcha.
Recommended BooksMore Similar Books »
Geometry of Derivation with Applications
Handbook of Mathematical and Digital Engineering Foundations for Artificial Intelligence: A Systems Methodology
Deep Learning in Time Series Analysis
Transitioning to Microsoft Power Platform: An Excel User Guide to Building Integrated Cloud Applications in Power BI, Power Apps, and Power Automate
Environmental Science For Dummies, 2nd Edition