MCTS Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-432)
- Length: 900 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publisher: Microsoft Press
- Publication Date: 2009-02-18
- ISBN-10: 0735626057
- ISBN-13: 9780735626058
- Sales Rank: #1208556 (See Top 100 Books)
EXAM PREP GUIDE Ace your preparation for the skills measured by MCTS Exam 70-432—and on the job. Work at your own pace through a series of lessons and reviews that fully cover each exam objective. Then, reinforce and apply what you’ve learned through real-world case scenarios and practice exercises. This official Microsoft study guide is designed to help you make the most of your study time.
Maximize your performance on the exam by learning to:
- Configure, manage, back up, and restore databases
- Create a partitioned table, index, or indexed view
- Configure services and components to manage your environment
- Help prevent unauthorized access at each security infrastructure layer
- Design and deploy high-availability solutions
- Manage SQL Server Agent jobs, alerts, and operators
- Identify service, concurrency, and job execution problems
PRACTICE TESTS Assess your skills with the practice tests on CD. You can work through hundreds of questions using multiple testing modes to meet your specific learning needs. You get detailed explanations for right and wrong answers—including a customized learning path that describes how and where to focus your studies.
Your kit includes:
- 15% exam discount from Microsoft. Offer expires 12/31/13. Details inside.
- Official self-paced study guide.
- Practice tests with multiple, customizable testing options and a learning plan based on your results.
- 250+ practice and review questions.
- Case scenarios, exercises, and best practices.
- Sample chapters from related Microsoft Press® books.
- 180-day trial of SQL Server 2008 Enterprise Edition.
- Fully searchable eBook of this guide.
A Note Regarding the CD or DVD
The practice test materials are available as a download along with your ebook version of the kit, and will be located in your account. Please direct any questions or concerns to [email protected]