Metaverse and Web3: A Beginner’s Guide: A Digital Space Powered with Decentralized Technology
- Length: 142 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publisher: BPB Publications
- ISBN-10: B0BQDTQT85
Metaverse the Next Revolution of the Internet
The Metaverse is the next generation of the virtual reality-based digital world where users can engage in rich, multidimensional interactions with one another and virtual objects. Moreover, the Web3 revolution represents a technological breakthrough essential to the Metaverse creation.
This book, ‘Metaverse and Web3’, provides a comprehensive overview of the technology involved in creating a Metaverse and the commercial possibilities that arise from this development. The role of many technologies in building a Metaverse is examined in detail, including Web3, 3D design and reconstruction, Blockchain, Smart Contracts, NFTs, and augmented and virtual reality. The book also discusses how the Metaverse will eventually replace the current web experience, moving it from a Web2 style to a fully immersive Web3 one. The book covers some topics like virtual properties in the Metaverse, games in the Metaverse, DeFi lending and borrowing platforms, decentralized applications, smart contracts, and decentralized autonomous organizations (DAOs). Additionally, the book also includes topics such as “Metaverse Avatars,” “Crypto Arts,” “Metaverse Music,” and many other digital assets. Moreover, the book briefly overviews some of the most well-known Metaverse platforms, including Decentraland, Axie Infinity, Superworld, Cryptovoxels, The Sandbox, and Somnium Space.
Most notably, this book shines in the following areas:
- Easy to understand the basics of Web3, Metaverse, and decentralized applications.
- Web3, 3D design/reconstruction, blockchain, smart contracts, NFTs, and augmented reality technology.
- Advantages of a Web3 environment above the current digital environment.
- Exploration of potential economic opportunities in the Metaverse.
- Gain knowledge of Metaverse Virtual Real Estate, Metaverse Gaming, Defi, Defi Lending and Borrowing Platforms, DApps, Smart Contracts, and DAOs.
- Various Metaverse components such as Metaverse Avatar, Crypto Art, and Metaverse Music Digital Assets.
- Learn the dos and don’ts of making money with cryptocurrency and how to make the most of your crypto holdings.
- Metaverse platforms include Decentraland, Axie Infinity, Superworld, Cryptovoxels, The Sandbox, and Somnium Space.
Who this book is for
Anyone interested in interpreting the business landscape of the Metaverse and Web3, including developers, consultants, executives, investors, analysts, managers, students, and researchers, must read this book.