Microsoft 365 Certified Fundamentals: Exam MS-900 Guide
A complete and up-to-date guide on the MS-900 exam concepts and objectives to help you get fully equipped to pass the exam the first time
- Practical guide written in a clear and succinct way with self-assessment questions, exam tips, and mock tests with detailed explanations
- Learn Microsoft 365 collaboration, mobility, and support and service lifecycle
- Understand considerations and benefits in adopting different types of cloud services
Microsoft 365 Certified Fundamentals certification demonstrates your foundational knowledge of adopting cloud services and SaaS model. It tests your understanding with Microsoft 365 services, components, and implementation along with the general cloud concepts. To earn this certification, you need to crack the MS-900 exam.
This exam guide covers all the MS-900 exam objectives with detailed explanation on learning the cloud concepts. Apart from helping you earn the certification, the book gets you hands on with core Microsoft 365 services and features. It is divided into five parts, each consisting of chapters with detailed understanding of topics like Microsoft security and compliances, pricing and support, and cloud concepts. With real world scenarios, you will learn the pros and cons of core Microsoft services like SharePoint, Office, Windows, Teams, and Exchange. You will build strategies for migrating from on premise infrastructure to cloud and improve the enterprise mobility and information security of the organization. Towards the end, the book consists of the mock tests and exam patterns to help you test your knowledge of concepts learned throughout the book.
By the end of this book, you’ll have covered everything you need to pass the MS-900 certification exams and have a handy, on-the-job desktop reference guide
What you will learn
- Learn the exam objectives, test scenarios, and candidate qualification for taking the MS-900 exam
- Understand various cloud services and SaaS models available in the Microsoft ecosystem
- Identify Windows deployment considerations using Admin Center and User Portal experiences
- Implement enterprise mobility, device management, and application management within your organization
- Explore the reporting and analytics capabilities of Microsoft 365
- Discover various features of Azure Active Directory and other Microsoft 365 security tools
Who This Book Is For
This book is intended for beginners and experienced administrators and individuals who want to pass the MS-900 as part of the journey to attain other Microsoft 365 certifications. The book assumes a basic knowledge of Microsoft services and cloud concepts.