Microsoft 365 Certified Fundamentals MS-900 Exam Guide, 3rd Edition: Gain the required knowledge and problem-solving skills to crack the MS-900 exam, 3rd Edition
Understand the Microsoft 365 platform from concept to execution to prepare for exam as well as have a handy, on-the-job desktop reference guide.
Purchase of the book unlocks access to web-based tools like practice questions, flashcards, and more to take your MS-900 exam prep to the next level.
- Practice answering exam-style questions based on the latest certification syllabus
- Review the security considerations and benefits of adopting different types of cloud services
- Verify your knowledge of key concepts through chapter assessments, insider tips, and practice exams
This revised third edition comes with detailed actionable insights on the topics included in the latest syllabus. The MS-900 exam tests your understanding of Microsoft 365 services, components, their implementation, security, licensing, and general cloud concepts. This book covers each topic according to its weight in the exam.
You will begin by reviewing key cloud concepts, including cloud computing, services, and development models. You will study different cloud architectures and what Microsoft offers as a service in the form of SaaS, IaaS, and PaaS. You will further explore core Microsoft 365 components and the processes and tools for managing Windows 10, Windows 11 and Microsoft 365 Apps. This edition also includes expanded information on the Microsoft Viva suite (formerly Workplace Analytics). The updated book also sheds light on security, compliance, privacy, and trust in Microsoft 365, and finally, provides additional guidance regarding the pricing and support offered by Microsoft for different services and apps.
By the end of this MS-900 book, you will have all the knowledge and skills needed to confidently appear in the exam and clear it.
What you will learn
- Gain insight into the exam objectives and knowledge required before taking the MS-900 exam
- Discover and implement best practices for licensing options available in Microsoft 365
- Understand the different Microsoft 365 Defender Services
- Get prepared for the most common types of threats against an environment
- Identify and unblock most common cloud adoption showstoppers
- Articulate key productivity, collaboration, security, and compliance selling points of M365
- Explore licensing and payment models available for M365
Who This Book Is For
This book is for entry as well as mid-level experienced administrators and individuals aspiring to clear the latest MS-900 exam and achieve Microsoft 365 certification. Basic knowledge of Microsoft services and cloud concepts is a must in order to get the most out of this book.