Microsoft 365 Security, Compliance, and Identity Administration: Plan and implement security and compliance strategies for Microsoft 365 and hybrid environments
Explore expert tips and techniques to effectively manage the security, compliance, and identity features within your Microsoft 365 applications
- Discover techniques to reap the full potential of Microsoft security and compliance suite
- Explore a range of strategies for effective security and compliance
- Gain practical knowledge to resolve real-world challenges
The Microsoft 365 Security, Compliance, and Identity Administration is designed to help you manage, implement, and monitor security and compliance solutions for Microsoft 365 environments.
With this book, you’ll first configure, administer identity and access within Microsoft 365. You’ll learn about hybrid identity, authentication methods, and conditional access policies with Microsoft Intune. Next, you’ll discover how RBAC and Azure AD Identity Protection can be used to detect risks and secure information in your organization. You’ll also explore concepts such as Microsoft Defender for endpoint and identity, along with threat intelligence. As you progress, you’ll uncover additional tools and techniques to configure and manage Microsoft 365, including Azure Information Protection, Data Loss Prevention (DLP), and Microsoft Defender for Cloud Apps.
By the end of this book, you’ll be well-equipped to manage and implement security measures within your Microsoft 365 suite successfully.
What you will learn
- Get up to speed with implementing and managing identity and access
- Understand how to employ and manage threat protection
- Manage Microsoft 365’s governance and compliance features
- Implement and manage information protection techniques
Explore best practices for effective configuration and deployment
- Ensure security and compliance at all levels of Microsoft 365
Who this book is for
This book is for IT professionals, administrators, or anyone looking to pursue a career in security administration and wants to enhance their skills in utilizing Microsoft 365 Security Administration. A basic understanding of administration principles of Microsoft 365 and Azure Active Directory is a must. A good grip of on-premises Active Directory will be beneficial.