Microsoft Access 2013 Step By Step
- Length: 448 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publisher: Microsoft Press
- Publication Date: 2013-02-28
- ISBN-10: 0735669082
- ISBN-13: 9780735669086
- Sales Rank: #428981 (See Top 100 Books)
NOTE: This book is based on Office Customer Preview; its content and publication date will be updated for final Office 2013 software.
Experience learning made easy—and quickly teach yourself how to build your own database with Access 2013. With Step by Step, you set the pace—building and practicing the skills you need, just when you them! Includes downloadable practice files and a companion eBook.
- Build a database from scratch or ready templates
- Create easy-to-use data-entry forms
- Write queries to extract and manipulate data
- Design reports to summarize data in effective ways
- Import data from other databases and documents
Free ChaptersTry Audible and Get Two Free Audiobooks »
To access the link, solve the captcha.
Recommended BooksMore Similar Books »
Maturing the Snowflake Data Cloud: A Templated Approach to Delivering and Governing Snowflake in Large Enterprises
Developing Robust Date and Time Oriented Applications in Oracle Cloud: A comprehensive guide to efficient date and time management in Oracle Cloud
Practical Guide to Azure Cognitive Services: Leverage the power of Azure OpenAI to optimize operations, reduce costs, and deliver cutting-edge AI solutions
Data Structures in Java
Resilient Oracle PL/SQL: Building Resilient Database Solutions for Continuous Operation