The smart way to learn Microsoft® Expression Blend® 4—one step at a time!
Experience learning made easy—and quickly teach yourself how to design rich user interfaces (UI) for Microsoft Silverlight®-based applications using Expression Blend 4. With Step by Step, you set the pace—building and practicing the skills you need, just when you need them!
- Master the Expression Blend 4 core tools and features
- Use SketchFlow to design a UI prototype
- Create reusable skins for Silverlight 4 controls
- Implement interactive elements without writing code
- Add XAML and C# basics to your design skill set
- Design custom UI art with tools in Expression® Design 4
Your Step by Step digital content includes:
- All the book’s practice files—ready to download and put to work.
- Fully searchable online edition of this book—with unlimited access on the Web.
The print version of this book includes free digital content online. To download, please visit O’Reilly’s web site, search for the title of this book to find its catalog page, and click on the link below the cover image (Examples, Companion Content, or Practice Files). Note that while we provide as much of the media content as we are able via free download, we are sometimes limited by licensing restrictions. Please direct any questions or concerns to [email protected]