The smart way to learn Microsoft® Expression® Web 4 — one step at a time!
Experience learning made easy — and quickly teach yourself how to create dynamic, standards-based Web sites. With Step by Step, you set the pace — building and practicing the skills you need, just when you need them!
- Build your site with customizable templates — or create your own
- Adjust settings in Expression Web 4 to create different sites
- Add Photoshop files, Microsoft Silverlight® video, and .wmv files
- Use CSS, HTML, and XHTML to manage site style and accessibility
- Connect to servers using Microsoft ASP.NET and PHP
- Choose the right publishing method for your scenario
Your Step by Step digital content includes:
- All the books practice files — ready to download and put to work.
- Fully searchable online edition of this book — with unlimited access on the Web.
- Video tutorials illustrating important procedures and concepts
The print version of this book includes free digital content online. To download, please visit O’Reilly’s web site, search for the title of this book to find its catalog page, and click on the link below the cover image (Examples, Companion Content, or Practice Files). Note that while we provide as much of the media content as we are able via free download, we are sometimes limited by licensing restrictions. Please direct any questions or concerns to [email protected]