Microsoft Power Platform A Deep Dive: Dig into Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, and Power Virtual Agents
Build data-driven business solutions with the Microsoft Power Platform
- Expert-led training to learn and create a wide range of custom business applications.
- Include Microsoft Power Automate in your workflow to streamline business procedures.
- Take advantage of Microsoft Power BI to uncover hidden business opportunities.
With “Microsoft’s Power Platform A Deep Dive,” you can learn more about how Microsoft’s Power Platform creates and fosters opportunities for users to enhance their technical skills and boost their productivity. In a short amount of time and with minimal effort, readers of this book can create a wide range of practical and effective custom business applications, automated business processes, reports, dashboards, virtual bots, etc.
Microsoft’s most valuable and effective products—Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, and Power Virtual Agents—are included in this book. You can make educated, confident business decisions by granting everyone access to data-driven insights into Microsoft Power BI. With Microsoft Power Virtual Agents, you can make chatbots in a short period of time to interact with your customers and employees.
This book simplifies the process of learning and mastering business intelligence and app development abilities, allowing readers to create any unique app on any Power Platform. Using Microsoft’s Power Apps, you can get equipped with the tools necessary to build custom applications that solve pressing business problems.
What you will learn
- Get every edge of Power Apps to design dynamic solutions for your clients.
- With Power BI, create interactive reports and dashboards from raw data.
- Using Power Automate, learn to automate, schedule, and create business workflows.
- Using Power Virtual Agent, develop an AI-powered solution to answer frequent client and organizational challenges.
- Gain knowledge of implementing and managing the Power Platform’s administrative tasks.
Who this book is for
Anyone interested in learning more about how to create a suite of bespoke applications using the Power Platform is the most likely user of this book. Readers who want to get skilled in using Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, and Power Virtual Agents would also benefit from this book.