Microsoft Powerpoint 2021 For Beginners & Power Users: The Concise Microsoft Powerpoint 2021 A-Z Mastery Guide for All Users
Want to learn to use PowerPoint quickly and efficiently? Look no further!
PowerPoint is the outstanding tool when it comes to presentations be it for educational purposes, businesses, seminars and so on. The software helps anyone who needs to communicate clearly by creating powerful and effective slideshow presentations featuring data in the form of charts, clip art, sound, and video. You can even use it to create presentations for the Web.
This is a step-by-step practical guide with screenshots illustrations to effectively and efficiently use PowerPoint for presentations.
In this powerful user guide, you’ll learn how to:
- Start PowerPoint and find your way around the ribbon menu
- Create a slide presentation with special effects
- Build new presentations and use templates
- Work with master slides and templates
- Collaborate with other users in the cloud
- Add charts, clip art, sound, and video
- Insert slides, add text, animations, transitions, motion paths and graphics
- Format presentations with borders, text orientations, colors and highlights
- Insert and format charts and tables to present data
- Work with presentation documents; open, save presentations, and print handouts
- Add sound, video and record voiceovers for your presentations
- Broadcast a presentation online
- and lots more…