Step-by-Step, Full-Color Graphics!
Start using SharePoint 2010 right away–the QuickSteps way. Color screenshots and clear instructions make it easy to ramp up on the latest release of Microsoft’s powerful collaboration platform. Follow along and quickly learn how to use a SharePoint site, add pages and web parts, create and manage lists and libraries, and integrate with and collaborate using Microsoft Office applications. You’ll also find out how to customize pages with SharePoint Designer, use SharePoint Workspace to work offline on SharePoint content, handle permissions and security, and much more. Get up to speed on SharePoint 2010 in no time with help from this practical, fast-paced guide.
Use these handy guideposts:
- Shortcuts for accomplishing common tasks
- Need-to-know facts in concise narrative
- Helpful reminders or alternate ways of doing things
- Bonus information related to the topic being covered
- Errors and pitfalls to avoid