Step-by-step instructions with callouts to iPhone images that show you exactly what to do.
Help when you run into iPhone problems or limitations.
Tips and Notes to help you get the most from your iPhone.
Full-color, step-by-step tasks walk you through getting and keeping
your iPhone working just the way you want. The tasks include how to:
• Connect to the Internet, Bluetooth devices, Wi-Fi networks, other iPhones, iPods, and iPads
• Manage your apps with the iPhone’s new multitasking capabilities
• Customize your iPhone with folders, wallpaper, ringtones, and much more
• Configure and sync your information, and efficiently manage contacts and calendars
• Communicate via FaceTime videoconferences, conference calls, text, email, and more
• Make the most of Safari to browse the Web and Mail to manage all of your email from one inbox
• Listen to music, subscribe to podcasts, and watch video–including movies and TV shows
• Capture photos and HD video
• Use your photos in slideshows, for wallpaper, and your contacts or share them via email, MobileMe, and texts
• Find, download, install, and use iPhone apps, including the amazing iBooks to read ebooks
BONUS MATERIAL: Find additional tasks and other helpful information on this book’s website at quepublishing.com/title/9780789747143
CATEGORY: Apple Digital Media
COVERS: Apple iPhone
USER LEVEL: Beginning-Intermediate