NetSuite for Consultants: Your comprehensive guide to becoming a successful NetSuite consultant in 2023, 2nd Edition
Guide clients through a NetSuite implementation with the latest features in 2023 including gathering requirements, setting up the basics, creating custom automations, and importing data with SuiteQL
- Pick up the best ways to identify a client’s needs by asking the right questions in the initial interviews.
- Explore the new features in NetSuite 2023, including the Supply Chain Control Tower for managing inventory and gathering performance reports.
- Avoid pitfalls and get the implementation right first time by following the advice of a Consulting Technical Director at Oracle NetSuite.
ERP and CRM consultants can effectively implement NetSuite for a client organization with the aid of NetSuite for Consultants, revised with the latest features and best practices for NetSuite 2023.
After reading this book, you’ll have a thorough understanding of how to configure the NetSuite ecosystem for any business. You’ll learn how to apply new features such as the Manufacturing Mobile application, NetSuite budgeting features, and tools for handling rebates and trade promotions. This edition also includes expanded coverage of technical topics such as SuiteQL and the SuiteTalk REST API.
Understanding what a business requires is a crucial first step toward completing any software product deployment, and this NetSuite guide will teach you how to ask meaningful questions that ascertain which features, basic and new, you will need to configure for your client.
Most importantly, you’ll not only learn how to perform a NetSuite implementation; you’ll also learn how to prepare clients to use the software confidently, which is the true test of a great consultant.
What you will learn
- Understand the NetSuite ecosystem, including the platform and its primary modules, and associated features
- Learn how to gather and document requirements, including understanding an organization’s industry, transactions, and people
- Learn about the methodologies that go into creating a project plan for a NetSuite implementation
- Fulfill client requirements with expanded coverage on managing employees, customer projects, and budgeting
- Discover how to create custom automations and perform data migration with SuiteQL scripts
- Perform integrations with expanded coverage on how we use the REST API for business purposes
- Recognize the procedures for testing and development
- Refine your skills with NetSuite tips and tricks and make each implementation process a success
Who this book is for
This book is aimed at new NetSuite consultants who are tasked with guiding an organization through their NetSuite implementation. To make the most out of this book, you are expected to have already completed the basic NetSuite Foundations training course.