Neuroscience For Dummies, 3rd Edition
- Length: 416 pages
- Edition: 3
- Language: English
- Publisher: For Dummies
- Publication Date: 2023-05-23
- ISBN-10: 1394171218
- ISBN-13: 9781394171217
- Sales Rank: #1388274 (See Top 100 Books)
A fascinating look at what’s rattling around in your skull
Neuroscience For Dummies introduces you to the mind-boggling study of the human brain. It tracks to the content of a typical introductory neuroscience class at the college level ―and it’s perfect for anyone curious about what makes us tick. New technologies and an explosion of research have completely transformed our understanding of memory, depression, the mind-body connection, learning, and genetics. This updated edition―still in classic, beginner-friendly Dummies style―covers the latest research advances and technologies in the field of neuroscience. Put some knowledge about the brain into your brain.
- Grasp the basic concepts and applications of neuroscience
- Understand the brain’s structure and function
- Explore how the brain impacts memory, learning, and emotions
- Discover how the brain is connected with other physical systems
For students and general readers alike, Neuroscience For Dummies is a great way to understand what’s going on inside our heads.