A clear, visual way to learn Office 2010 quickly and easily
If you’re looking for a way to get up to speed quickly on the newest version of Microsoft Office, these 400 pages of step-by-step instructions and full-color screen shots make it easy. Office 2010 has new features and tools to master, and whether you’re upgrading from an earlier version or encountering the Office applications for the first time, you’ll appreciate this simplified approach.
This easy-to-follow guide covers Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Publisher. Microsoft Office holds more than 90 percent of the market for Windows-based productivity suites.
- More than 90 percent of Windows users use Microsoft Office
- This guide covers all the Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Publisher
- Designed for people who learn best visually, with step-by-step instructions illustrated with full-color screen shots throughout
- Revamped interior design makes it even easier to find and understand information
- Teaches dozens of common Office tasks
Office 2010 Simplified makes this technology easy to understand, even for those who are completely new to computers.