Office 2013 For Dummies
by Wallace Wang
- Length: 432 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publisher: For Dummies
- Publication Date: 2013-03-04
- ISBN-10: 1118497155
- ISBN-13: 9781118497159
- Sales Rank: #625799 (See Top 100 Books)
Office 2013 For Dummies is the key to your brand new Office!
Packed with straightforward, friendly instruction, this update to one of the bestselling Office books of all time gets you thoroughly up to speed and helps you learn how to take full advantage of the new features in Office 2013. After coverage of the fundamentals, you’ll discover how to spice up your Word documents, edit Excel spreadsheets and create formulas, add pizazz to your PowerPoint presentation, and much more.
- Helps you harness the power of all five Office 2013 applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Access
- Discusses typing and formatting text in Word and easy ways to dress up your documents with color, graphics, and more
- Demonstrates navigating and editing an Excel spreadsheet, creating formulas, and charting and analyzing Excel data
- Walks you through creating a PowerPoint presentation and adding some punch with color, sound, pictures, and videos
- Explores Outlook, including configuring e-mail, storing contacts, organizing tasks, scheduling your time, and setting appointments
- Delves into designing Access databases, including editing, modifying, searching, sorting, and querying; also covers viewing and printing reports, and more
The fun and friendly approach of Office 2013 For Dummies makes doing Office work easy and efficient!
Free ChaptersTry Audible and Get Two Free Audiobooks »
To access the link, solve the captcha.
Recommended BooksMore Similar Books »
Natural Language Processing in the Real World: Text Processing, Analytics, and Classification
Maturing the Snowflake Data Cloud: A Templated Approach to Delivering and Governing Snowflake in Large Enterprises
Introduction to Software Testing: A Practical Guide to Testing, Design, Automation, and Execution
Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure Certification Companion: Hands-on Preparation and Practice for Exam AZ-204
Digitalization of Financial Services in the Age of Cloud: Considerations for Your Organization's Cloud Strategy