PHP Security and Session Management: Managing Sessions and Ensuring PHP Security (2022 Guide for Beginners)
- Length: 154 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publisher: Ray Dinwiddie
- Publication Date: 2022-10-10
- ISBN-10: 3986539514
- ISBN-13: 9783986539511
- Sales Rank: #813745 (See Top 100 Books)
Learn how to protect your website and apps and how security and session management work.
Do you want to know how to safeguard your website?
Are your websites being attacked?
Are you weary of replicating the feats you see on YouTube and having them fail?
If this is the case, the answer is straightforward: PHP Security and Session Management will answer all of your questions and assist you in understanding the underlying problems and how to resolve them.
It will educate you on the hazards that your site may encounter after it goes live.
This book will discuss both the challenges and the remedies.
Imagine not having to worry about your website being hijacked since you are well-versed in the danger you have just encountered.
Consider being able to assist a colleague or a junior programmer. Consider keeping your site safe and not worrying about being stolen while you sleep.
With this book, you may learn about the challenges and find solutions.
From threats to assaults, you’ll gain basic yet condensed knowledge of PHP security.
This book will teach you:
- You’ll learn what injections are and how they may take your info
- Introduction to PHP assaults, hijacking, hacking, and their protection
- XSRF/CSRF attacks and their mitigation
- Session hijacking, what causes it, and what actions you can take to avoid it
- How to protect your PHP site’s sessions
- How to create a session, as well as how to access and terminate one
- Cross-site scripting, what it can do to your site, and what threats it may provide
- What is the goal of a BRUTE-FORCE ATTACK, and how can you avoid them?
- Session management and security management best practices
And Much More!….
What are you waiting for?…
Get your book now to finally take control of those nasty assaults that may be the source of your insomnia.