PowerPoint 2013 For Dummies
- Length: 352 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publisher: For Dummies
- Publication Date: 2013-03-18
- ISBN-10: 1118502531
- ISBN-13: 9781118502532
- Sales Rank: #566132 (See Top 100 Books)
Get up and running with this full-color guide to PowerPoint 2013!
PowerPoint, the number one presentation software, has been revised and improved with the introduction of Microsoft Office 2013. With this all-new, full-color book by your side, you will learn how to take full advantage of all of PowerPoint’s powerful and dynamic capabilities. Bestselling veteran For Dummies, author Doug Lowe breaks it all down so that you can create a powerful and effective slideshow presentation with the new wide-screen theme and variant that incorporates videos, pictures, and shapes, and allows you to create customized icons using powerful tools.
- Shows you how to create presentations with pizzazz using the new collection of themes, and then helps you align shapes, text boxes, and graphics
- Zeroes in on all of PowerPoint’s updated features, such as zooming in and out smoothly, switch slides easily (in or out of sequence), and projecting to a second screen
- Explains how to Place and track comments next to the text you’re discussing so everyone can see who replied to whom, and when
- Highlights ways to work with hyperlinks, create web pages with PowerPoint, video edit, and much more
PowerPoint 2013 For Dummies points you to the power of this updated application so that you can create effective and impressive presentations.