Build and design microservices using Java and the Red Hat Quarkus Framework. This book will help you quickly get started with the features and concerns of a microservices architecture. It will introduce Docker and Kubernetes to help you deploy your microservices.
You will be guided on how to install the appropriate tools to work properly. For those who are new to enterprise development using Quarkus, you will be introduced to its core principles and main features through a deep step-by-step tutorial. For experts, this book offers some recipes that illustrate how to split monoliths and implement microservices and deploy them as containers to Kubernetes.
By the end of reading this book, you will have practical hands-on experience of building microservices using Quarkus and you will master deploying them to Kubernetes.
What You Will Learn
- Work with Quarkus and GraalVM
- Split a monolith using the domain-driven design approach
- Implement the cloud and microservices patterns
- Rethink the deployment process
- Introduce containerization, Docker, and Kubernetes to your toolkit
- Boost microservices efficiency and performance with Azure
- Play with Quarkus and distributed application runtimes
Who This Book Is For
Java developers who want to build microservices using Red Hat Quarkus and who want to deploy them in Kubernetes.