Project Management for Drug Developers
- Length: 288 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publisher: CRC Press
- Publication Date: 2022-12-29
- ISBN-10: 103212668X
- ISBN-13: 9781032126685
- Sales Rank: #119431 (See Top 100 Books)
Project managers in drug development are the driving force behind the coordination of efforts. This book provides a practical reference for project managers in the pharmaceutical and biotech drug development industry, with the goal of assisting in creating an efficient and effective team structure and environment. The text details the role of project managers at each stage of drug development, the key interfaces that the PM will need to work closely with, and essential tools of the trade including frequently used techniques and methodologies. This book is useful for both entry-level and advanced-level PMs, as well as non-project managers from other functions.
- Includes authors’ recent experience with improved tactics and technologies/software at various stages of drug development.
- Provides the most up-to-date and best practices, techniques, and methodologies in project management.
- Details the role of the PM at each stage of drug development, including working with the key interfaces throughout the process.
- Diverse audience including nonproject managers in clinical development, clinical operations, regulatory affairs, medical affairs, clinical pharmacology, and biostatistics.
- Provides templates and timelines for critical paths from development to commercialization and has potential as a textbook on relevant courses.
Free ChaptersTry Audible and Get Two Free Audiobooks »
To access the link, solve the captcha.
Recommended BooksMore Similar Books »
Virtual You: How Building Your Digital Twin Will Revolutionize Medicine and Change Your Life
How to Solve A Problem: Insights for Critical Thinking, Problem-Solving, and Success in College
Anatomy & Physiology All-in-One For Dummies
Algorithms for Emergency Medicine