Dive into the world of ChatGPT and prompt engineering with this easy-to-follow and comprehensive guide about the AI app that changed the world
You see it in your favorite restaurant or café, in the parking lot or a grocery store, within your home, and even when you’re all alone with your smartphone.
Wherever you go, artificial intelligence is everywhere.
And recently, one particular AI app has been receiving the spotlight from news outlets, blogs, YouTube videos, Reddit forums, and your peers and neighbors who aren’t even tech-savvy!
That’s right. Everyone can’t seem to stop talking about ChatGPT.
And if you think it’s one of those hyped technologies that will eventually die down, its 100 million users will beg to differ.
Since its launch in November 2022, ChatGPT has grown from answering simple questions like, “What should I eat tonight?” to providing solutions and restructuring businesses.
Some companies and businesses have seen ChatGPT’s potential and capabilities and believe it can take over existing jobs, so they have taken the step to cut costs and let go of employees.
While no one can blame them for prioritizing efficiency and sustainability, the future of your career or business is in your hands.
And if you’ve been looking for a reliable and comprehensive book that will help you use the app to your advantage, then you’re in the right place.
Satisfy your curiosity as you go through the pages of this book and discover…
- More than 50+ ways ChatGPT can boost productivity, spark creativity, and help you earn more money (without breaking a sweat!)
- The power of artificial intelligence – and will it take over the world like Skynet?
- How the US.E. Method can help you embrace and adapt to a world that relies on AI – and why embracing change is the first step to moving forward with your career and business
- The basics of prompt engineering – with practical tips and strategies you can use to build prompts according to your needs
- How ChatGPT works and why it broke the internet despite the fact that it isn’t the first chatbot out there
- The different versions of ChatGPT (should you get the paid version, or is the free version enough?) – and how to create an account and use the app
- Why, despite its capabilities and potential, ChatGPT can’t replace you and what you do best
And so much more!
People react to changes like this in two ways – with excitement or with fear.
And if right now, you’re afraid ChatGPT will take over your job, your business, and your life, this book will help you understand everything you need to know about ChatGPT and show you how to use it to advance your career, improve your business, and set yourself up for success.
There is no doubt that ChatGPT will keep changing and developing in the next few months, but having proper foundations and understanding will help you adapt to those changes as time goes by.
Because ready or not, ChatGPT will affect the world as you know it.
Are you one of the many who will try to survive, or will you be one of the few who will thrive?