Find the words and definitions you need faster than any other source, plus psychologists and their most consequential work, defined theories, as well as areas of study in alphabetical order. In 6 laminated pages, expertly written and concise definitions can support your studies with just a glance. No closing of windows or leaving that page. Whether you are taking psychology to fulfill a requirement, you are a new student of psychology building a foundation, or you are already practicing and need a refresher or lookup of an uncommon term, you cannot go wrong with this high-value reference at an unbeatable price.
6 page laminated guide includes:
- All categories arranged alphabetically
- Psychology terms and succinct definitions
- Psychology Theorists – most consequential theory & work
- Theories & their definitions
- Areas of Study – with descriptions