The text focuses on the basics of Python programming fundamentals and introduction to present-day applications in technology and the upcoming state-of-art trends in a comprehensive manner. The text is based on Python 3.x and it covers the fundamentals of Python with object-oriented concepts having numerous worked-out examples. It provides a learning tool for the students of beginner level as well as for researchers of advanced level. Each chapter contains additional examples that explain the usage of methods/functions discussed in the chapter. It provides numerous programming examples along with their outputs.
- Includes programming tips to highlight the important concepts and help readers avoid common programming errors
- Provides programming examples along with their outputs to ensure the correctness and help readers in mastering the art of writing efficient Python programs
- Contains MCQs with their answers; conceptual questions and programming questions; and solutions to some selected programming questions, for every chapter
- Discusses applications like time zone converter and password generators at the end
- Covers fundamental of Python up to object oriented concepts including regular expression
The book offers a simple and lucid treatment of concepts supported with illustrations for easy understanding, provides numerous programming examples along with their outputs, and includes programming tips to highlight the important concepts. It will be a valuable resource for senior undergraduate, graduate students, and professionals in the fields of electrical engineering, electronics and communication engineering, and computer engineering.