Are you looking to master the fundamental concepts of Data Analysis and Data Science?
Do you want learn Python programming language fast?
You are in the right place!
Python can be used for a variety of coding projects including machine learning algorithms, web applications, data mining and visualization, game development.
Some of the highlights of this book
- What the Python language is
- How we can benefit from data analysis, no matter what industry we are.
- How Python is able to work well with the data analysis
- How to install and use the NumPy library, one of the best extensions with Python, to help us get our data analysis done.
- How to work with the Pandas and IPython extensions so that we are able to get things done with your analysis.
- A look at the Matplotlib library to help you create some of your own visuals with your data when the analysis is done.
- How to work with data visuals and how they are so important to your work.
- The five major stages of the TDSP lifecycle.
- Installation instructions for Python
- Python coding concepts such as data types, classes, and objects variables, numbers, constructor functions, Booleans and much more.
- Learn the functioning of various data science libraries like Scikit-Learn
- How to create various graphs using Matplotlib and Pandas library.
- Learn how machine learning allows analysis of large volumes of data and delivers faster and more accurate results.
- Overview of four different machine-learning algorithms
- Learn how companies are able to employ a predictive analytics model
Even if you have never studied Python language before, you can learn it quickly.