Do you need to figure out what Kubernetes is all about? Do you like learning through easy-to-follow hands-on?
If yes, this is the book for you…
Quick Start Kubernetes, brought to you by best-selling author Nigel Poulton, assumes zero prior experience and gets you to the point you can deploy and manage a simple app. And it does it in less than 100 pages!
- What microservices and cloud native is all about
- Why we need Kubernetes and how it fits in
- The fundamentals of Kubernetes architecture
You’ll also perform the following optional hands-on tasks:
- Build a Kubernetes cluster
- Containerize an app
- Deploy the app to Kubernetes
- Break the app and watch it self-heal
- Scale the app
- Perform a rolling update
Along the way, Nigel explains everything as clearly as possible and busts every piece of jargon.
When you’re done, you’ll be up-to-speed with Kubernetes and ready to use your skills in the real world.