Your bookkeeping workflow will be smoother and faster with QuickBooks 2012—but only if you spend more time using the program than figuring out how it works. This book puts you in control: you get step-by-step instructions on how and when to use specific features, along with basic accounting advice to guide you through the learning process.
The important stuff you need to know:
- Get started. Set up your accounts, customers, jobs, and invoice items quickly.
- Manage your business. Track spending, income, invoices, inventory, and payroll.
- Spend less time on bookkeeping. Use QuickBooks to create invoices or timesheets in batches.
- Follow the money. Examine everything from billable time and expenses to year-end tasks.
- Find key info quickly. Rely on QuickBooks’ vendor, customer, inventory, and employee centers.
- Exchange data with other programs. Move data between QuickBooks and Microsoft Office.