Radio Free Earth: The Complete Beginner’s Guide to Survival Communications, 3rd Edition
Analog RF is the Heartbeat of Freedom – Accept No Substitutes
Radio Free Earth shows you how to select and use a wide range of affordable consumer and amateur two-way radios for long-range and short-range communications.
Written for non-technical readers, it demystifies the world of amateur radio with simplified, building-block explanations. Ideal for survivalists and hobbyists alike, it reduces months of personal study down to a matter of days. Topics include:
- Radio basics such as frequencies and desirable features
- Long-range and short-range communication strategies
- Choosing the right radio for any survival mission
- Shopping for affordable and reliable radios and equipment
- Protecting your radios from artificial and natural events
When you finish this book, you will know where to begin, what to buy, when to buy it, and who uses it – fast!