Raspberry Pi: The Unofficial Raspberry Pi Beginners Guide
- Length: 311 pages
- Edition: 4
- Language: English
- Publication Date: 2022-07-08
- ISBN-10: B0B65FS232
- Sales Rank: #2237389 (See Top 100 Books)
The Unofficial Raspberry Pi Beginners Guide.
How to make the most of your new computer.
Edition 4 includes many improved edits to help with dynamic viewing devices such as for PDF, Flipbook, Kindle Fire and Kindle Reader.
There are a great many tutorials online from a variety of sources. This book brings together the author’s knowledge of the Raspberry Pi and the understanding developed over the course of many releases.
This book is the definitive resource on the Raspberry Pi 3. With projects specifically designed for the Pi 3.The third in the series this book goes further and with even more projects for the Pi 4.
With added projects, the fourth edition expands on the previous books in the series. if you’re learning how to program or looking to build new electronic projects, this hands-on guide will show you just how valuable this flexible little platform can be.
The projects include:
- Setting Up the Pi
- Create your own Pi Media Centre
- Wireless Hacking
- Mega TV walls
- Learn enough Linux to move around the operating system with confidence
- Pick up the basics of Python and Scratch—and start programming
- Use the Pi’s input and output pins to do some hardware hacking
- Integrate USB webcams and other peripherals into your projects
- Create your own Pi-based web server with Python
This book takes you step-by-step through fun and educational possibilities. Write programs in Scratch and Python. Use the Raspberry Pi with Arduino. Create many Internet-connected projects. Play with multimedia. With Raspberry Pi, you can do all of this and more.
The Raspberry Pi has awakened a whole new generation of hardware geeks, hackers and hobbyists, and now it’s your turn to join their ranks.
Build your base of knowledge and join the Pi community.