- Length: 193 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publisher: Independently published
- Publication Date: 2019-03-12
- ISBN-10: 1796672815
- ISBN-13: 9781796672817
- Sales Rank: #3301464 (See Top 100 Books)
node ./tools/print/kdp-descriptions/kdp.js resources/print/kdp-description.md
React from Zero
Learning React doesn’t have to be complicated
Sometimes learning React and all of it’s dependencies can feel like too much to comprehend at once.
Being a newcomer can feel intimidating. It’s obvious that many people find React useful, but there is so much boilerplate and confusing terminology.
React from Zero is a short course in learning the core of React without getting lost in the ecosystem.
With React from Zero you can spend one weekend working through the basics of React, which will give you a firm foundation for building your own React apps.
Quickly learn the core of React
Each short lesson is designed to teach you one concept in React. By the end of the course, you’ll have a solid foundation to build larger React apps.
Broken up into 20 small lessons
Every chapter has a runnable code example
Is React from Zero right for me?
Ask yourself these questions…
- Do you find the learning curve of React to be difficult, when there are so many pieces?
- Does React feel like a black box where you don’t quite understand what’s going on?
- Have you had trouble navigating the tools, syntax, and buzzwords involved in building a React app?
If you answered Yes to any of the above questions, then React from Zero can help
We’ll start at the very beginning of why we need components and walk through the core features of components in React.
We’ll learn the core essentials of React components, one step at a time.
By the time you’re done, you’ll have a solid foundation for building larger React apps.