React.js Design Patterns: Learn how to build scalable React apps with ease
- Length: 216 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publisher: BPB Publications
- ISBN-10: B0BT7R3TGP
Get familiar with React design patterns and best practices to solve common React development problems
- Get tips to create a better React app architecture.
- Explore the best practices for building scalable React apps.
- Discover ways to write tests for your React applications.
What you will learn
- Learn how to manage State with Hooks on React components.
- Learn how to style React components with CSS.
- Understand how to use Next.js for server-side rendering of your React app.
- Explore different ways to fetch data using API in React.
- Test your React app with React testing library, Jest, and Cypress.
Who this book is for