Real-World iOS by Tutorials: Professional App Development With Swift
Learn how to create real-world iOS apps
Working on app development can be hard, there’s a lot of documentation out there, but developers struggle to find a clear template when deciding things like app architecture, how to persist data and how to create robust and scalable code.
That’s where Real-World iOS by Tutorials comes to the rescue! This book will guide you from an idea for an app to creating code that can scale and explain the decision are taken, step by step.
Who This Book is For
This book is for developers with some experience with iOS development, but that need some guidance on how to create robust and scalable apps.
Topics Covered in Real-World iOS by Tutorials
– App architecture: Discover how to organize your code using MVVM and feature grouping.
– Building features: Learn how to structure your code to work on features that can be testable.
– Create code that scale: Understand the principles to create code that’s robust using S.O.L.I.D. principles.
– Async/await: Learn how the new concurrency model can help you write well-structured asynchronous code.
– Accessibility and good-looking apps: Discover how you can create apps that look and feel good for all audiences.
– Modularization: Learn how to create modular code that can be reused.
– Privacy: Understand why privacy is important and the tools Apple provides so you can develop apps that respect users’ data.
One thing you can count on: after reading this book, you’ll be prepared to create your own professional iOS apps.