Reporting with SAP S/4HANA: Business User Guide
- Length: 505 pages
- Edition: F
- Language: English
- Publisher: SAP Press
- Publication Date: 2022-11-22
- ISBN-10: 1493222678
- ISBN-13: 9781493222674
- Sales Rank: #12000234 (See Top 100 Books)
Make business reporting easy with this all-in-one user guide! Explore the SAP Fiori user experience and see how its role-based approach makes gathering data from your system simpler and faster. Then dive into reporting requirements for different business areas, including finance, tax, sales, management, and logistics with common business reporting use cases. Finally, learn to build custom reports based on your most important KPIs using SAP Fiori-based tools. This is your everyday resource for all things reporting in SAP S/4HANA!
- Leverage SAP Fiori roles and apps in SAP S/4HANA
- Follow SAP best practices for reporting and adapt standard scenarios to analyze your data by segments, hierarchies, dimensions, and more
- Create custom reports using SAP Fiori-based self-service and KPI-based tools
The SAP Fiori User Experience
SAP Fiori makes it easier than ever to navigate and use reporting tools in SAP S/4HANA. Explore the new role-based user experience and see how SAP Fiori uses SAP S/4HANA’s embedded analytics to show you the data you need.
Set up SAP Fiori roles, apps, and CDS views to leverage standard reporting scenarios for all areas of your business. Use best practices from across industries to meet your reporting needs and analyze your data by business segments, hierarchies, and dimensions.
Learn to build self-service and ad hoc reports based on real-time numbers. Use flexible reporting tools and customized KPIs to create reports that reflect real-world data.
- SAP Fiori roles and apps
- Reporting strategy
- Hierarchy-based reporting
- KPI-based reporting
- Segment-based reporting
- Finance use cases
- Controlling use cases
- Consolidation use cases
- Reconciliation balance and close use cases
- Tax compliance use cases
- Procurement use cases
- Sales use cases