Routledge Companion to Global Cyber-Security Strategy
- Length: 656 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publisher: Routledge
- Publication Date: 2021-01-29
- ISBN-10: 0367024233
- ISBN-13: 9780367024239
- Sales Rank: #5862599 (See Top 100 Books)
This companion provides the most comprehensive and up-to-date comparative overview of the cyber-security strategies and doctrines of the major states and actors in Europe, North America, South America, Africa, and Asia.
The volume offers an introduction to each nation’s cyber-security strategy and policy, along with a list of resources in English that may be consulted for those wishing to go into greater depth. Each chapter is written by a leading academic or policy specialist, and contains the following sections:
- overview of national cyber-security strategy;
- concepts and definitions;
- exploration of cyber-security issues as they relate to international law and governance;
- critical examinations of cyber partners at home and abroad;
- legislative developments and processes;
- dimensions of cybercrime and cyberterrorism;
- implications of cyber-security policies and strategies.
This book will be of much interest to students and practitioners in the fields of cyber-security, national security, strategic studies, foreign policy, and international relations.
Free ChaptersTry Audible and Get Two Free Audiobooks »
To access the link, solve the captcha.
Recommended BooksMore Similar Books »
The Auditor’s Guide to Blockchain Technology: Architecture, Use Cases, Security and Assurance
Espionage: A Concise History
Executive's Cybersecurity Program Handbook: A comprehensive guide to building and operationalizing a complete cybersecurity program
5G Cyber Risks and Mitigation