Rust In Practice: A Programmers Guide to Build Rust Programs, Test Applications and Create Cargo Packages
- Length: 163 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publisher: GitforGits
- Publication Date: 2023-01-24
- ISBN-10: 8196228503
- ISBN-13: 9788196228507
- Sales Rank: #1066336 (See Top 100 Books)
Learn to Build Rust Programs, Test Applications and Create Your Own Cargo Packages in Rust
Rust In Practice is an ultimate fast-paced guide for anyone looking to become a practitioner of the rust programming from day 1. This book covers everything from the basics of Rust programming to building robust and efficient applications.
Starting with the fundamentals, this book guides you through the syntax and semantics of the Rust language, including its unique ownership model and type system. You’ll learn about common data types, control flow, error handling, and more.
As you progress through the book, you’ll dive deeper into advanced topics such as building programs, rust libraries and crates, using the standard library, and working with external crates. You’ll also learn how to write concurrent and parallel code, take advantage of Rust’s built-in testing features, and use popular Rust frameworks and libraries.
The book also provides hands-on examples and exercises to help you practice and apply the concepts you’ve learned. By the end of this book, you’ll have a solid understanding of Rust programming and be well-equipped to start building your own robust and efficient applications. With clear explanations, practical examples, and expert advice, this book will help you get an edge on Rust programming and become proficient in building and testing Rust applications, right from day one.
- Get well versed with cargo, different cargo commands
- Understanding data types, ownership, and borrowing
- Write flexible, efficient code with traits and generics
- Make use of closures, iterators, and asynchronous programming to write multi-threaded programs
- Utilizing collections, strings, text, input and output, macros, and avoiding unsafe codes
- Run code testing on different types of rust programs and applications
- 50+ examples covered to demonstrate every feature and functionality of rust