SAP Fiori: Implementation and Development
- Length: 600 pages
- Edition: F
- Language: English
- Publisher: SAP Press
- Publication Date: 2022-12-19
- ISBN-10: 149322204X
- ISBN-13: 9781493222049
- Sales Rank: #880325 (See Top 100 Books)
Take your UI to the next level with this all-in-one resource to implementing and developing SAP Fiori apps! Start by configuring the SAP Fiori components and setting up the necessary security measures. Then it’s time to dive into applications: enabling them, developing them with SAP Business Application Studio and SAP Fiori elements, extending them for SAP S/4HANA, and more. With step-by-step instructions and screenshots throughout, this guide is your one-stop shop!
- Upgrade to SAP Fiori 3 and implement SAP Fiori for SAP S/4HANA
- Use SAP Fiori elements and other templates to develop applications
- See how workflows, SAP Screen Personas, and SAP Conversational AI work with SAP Fiori
Install and configure SAP Fiori components with step-by-step instructions. Then, set up network and communication security, user authentication, and mobile security.
Enabling and Developing Apps
Walk through frontend and backend tasks to enable both standard and analytical apps. Build and extend freestyle apps, SAP Fiori elements apps, and analytical apps.
Customize your classic SAP screens to look like SAP Fiori using SAP Screen Personas. Enhance your users’ experience by integrating SAP Fiori with conversational UIs. Create custom workflow tasks with SAP Business Workflow and SAP Workflow Management.
- Installation and configuration Security
- OData services
- SAP Business Application Studio
- Freestyle apps
- SAP Fiori elements apps
- Analytical apps
- SAP Fiori launchpad
- SAP Screen Personas
- Conversational UIs