SAP S/4HANA Asset Management: Configure, Equip, and Manage your Enterprise
S/4HANA empowers enterprises to take big steps towards digitalization, innovation, and being mobile-friendly. This book is a concise guide to SAP S/4HANA Asset Management and will help you begin leveraging the platform’s capabilities quickly and efficiently.
SAP S/4HANA Asset Management begins with an overview of the platform and its structure. You will learn how it can help with data storage and analysis, business processes, and reporting and analytics. As the book progresses, you will gain insight into single, time-based, performance-based, and multiple counter-based strategy plans. Any project is incomplete without a budget, and this book will help you understand how to use SAP S/4HANA to create and manage yours. The book’s real-life examples of asset management from contemporary industries reinforce each concept you learn, and its coverage of newer technologies and offerings in S/4HANA Asset Management will give you a sense of the immense potential offered by the platform.
When you have finished this book, you will be ready to begin using SAP/S4HANA Asset Management to improve operational planning, maintenance, and scheduling activities in your own business.
What You Will Learn
- Position S/4HANA Asset Management within the overall Business Applications suite
- Explore essential functionalities for enterprise asset hierarchy mapping
- Efficiently map both unplanned and planned maintenance activities
- Seamlessly integrate asset management, finance, controlling, and budgeting
- Unleash reporting and analytics in Asset Management
- Configure Asset Management to meet your S/4HANA requirements
Who This Book Is For
Consultants, project managers, and SAP users who are looking for a complete reference guide on S/4HANA Asset Management.